Hey everyone! It’s Valentine’s Day again already..whether or not you have a date this is a cute pin up look for any kind of special occasion all year round!
I love Marilyn Monroe and she has always inspired my make-up routine, i feel my prettiest and confident when i am wearing this style so i wanted to share how i achieve it! Let me know what you guys think on my youtube channel 🙂
High Definition Foundation By MAKE UP FOR EVER
Skin Perfector By L’oreal
Secret Camouflage By Laura Mercier
Smooth Operator Powder By Tarté
Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder By Rimmel
Mineral Finish in Soft & Gentle By M.A.C
No Make-up Make-up Palette By Too Faced
1 Naked Palette By Urban Decay
I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara By Essence Cosmetics
Jumbo Eyeliner Pen By Essence Cosmetics
Just Bitten Lipstain By Revlon
Happy Valentines! xoxox
For more updates follow my Instagram – @ktmakeup
I think this type of makeup should be natural and boy friendly..glowing and kissable 😉 using tints and powders rather than gloss and creams so that the make-up is long lasting.
-Do your base as usual but set with a translucent powder then highlight with a warm nude powder highlighter..I actually like the too faced ‘silk teddy’ eye shadow from the palette i mention below.
– Pop a bit of pink or red stain on lips and cheeks for long lasting colour, I like Benetint and Posietint by Benefit.
– Apply Smiths Rosebud Strawberry lip balm to your lips, this balm is great because it’s not glossy or sticking and it tastes like strawberries..yum! If you can’t find this one, a good ol’ yummy lipsmacker is a good option too.
– For boy friendly eyes I like warm neutral colours, the too faced “natural eye” neutral eye shadow collection is great! It comes with handy instructions too!
– Curl your lashes with a Shu uemura eye lash curler and apply a few coats of mascara, my fav is ‘i love extreme’ by essence cosmetics.
– Lastly I would recommend sweet breath drops! You have one drop and your breath is super fresh..available from pharmacies xxxx
Obviously you don’t need to use these brands but just stick to the basic colours I mentioned, a touch of pink or red on the lips and cheeks followed by a sweetly flavoured balm that isn’t sticky or glossy, warm tones on the eyes and lots of lashes accompanied by fresh breath.
❤ ❤ ❤