I think this type of makeup should be natural and boy friendly..glowing and kissable 😉 using tints and powders rather than gloss and creams so that the make-up is long lasting.
-Do your base as usual but set with a translucent powder then highlight with a warm nude powder highlighter..I actually like the too faced ‘silk teddy’ eye shadow from the palette i mention below.
– Pop a bit of pink or red stain on lips and cheeks for long lasting colour, I like Benetint and Posietint by Benefit.
– Apply Smiths Rosebud Strawberry lip balm to your lips, this balm is great because it’s not glossy or sticking and it tastes like strawberries..yum! If you can’t find this one, a good ol’ yummy lipsmacker is a good option too.
– For boy friendly eyes I like warm neutral colours, the too faced “natural eye” neutral eye shadow collection is great! It comes with handy instructions too!
– Curl your lashes with a Shu uemura eye lash curler and apply a few coats of mascara, my fav is ‘i love extreme’ by essence cosmetics.
– Lastly I would recommend sweet breath drops! You have one drop and your breath is super fresh..available from pharmacies xxxx
Obviously you don’t need to use these brands but just stick to the basic colours I mentioned, a touch of pink or red on the lips and cheeks followed by a sweetly flavoured balm that isn’t sticky or glossy, warm tones on the eyes and lots of lashes accompanied by fresh breath.
❤ ❤ ❤