There is a number of ways to prevent red lipstick (or any colour) from bleeding this is what I recommend:
– Conceal around lips (doesn’t matter if this goes a bit onto the lip) preferably with a concealer that isn’t to oily such as the Laura Mercier secret camouflage.
– Press translucent powder with a sponge over the concealer.
– Use a waxy clear or skin coloured lip liner and line the outside of lips (I’ve pictured these below).
– Line the lips with a liner similar colour to your lip stick and proceed to fill in the whole lip with the liner.
– Fill in your lip with the lip stick then blot and reapply and voila!
For more info on lipsticks check out my guide to bright and bold lips post 😉